"When Cancer Hits" by Britta Aragon, founder of CVSkinlabs.
Inside this book, you’ll discover how to:
- Implement proven solutions for mouth sores, nausea, radiation burns, fatigue, dry skin, neuropathy, and more.
- Create your own personal hair-loss plan, and find the solution that fits your style.
- Manage stress, anxiety, worry, and despair.
- Complement your treatment with the proven benefits of acupuncture, reflexology, massage and meditation.
- Protect yourself from personal care and housecleaning products that contain potentially carcinogenic ingredients—and learn what products are safe to use.
- Treat and conceal redness, rashes, swelling, scars, and skin discoloration.
“This is the book I wish I had for every patient diagnosed with cancer. It fills the void between the diagnosis and the journey onward. A great blueprint for how to cope with the journey from choosing safe personal care products to addressing all the changes that your skin and body will go through to managing side effects.”
- Dr. Madeline Krauss, M.D.
When Cancer Hits is your complete guide to navigating all the changes you’ll experience between the doctor’s office and everyday living. Whether your future includes surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy, you’ll need to know how to best manage your side effects, stress, and home recovery—and how to sustain positive energy during treatment and beyond.